We experience pleasure through our five senses: sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste. Enhancing the pleasure we have in our lives helps us to experience the world in more positive ways. This not only makes us happier but affects everything and everyone around us in positive ways.
The Law of Attraction bring us more of what we are radiating. So becoming aware of the pleasure we are experiencing and making a conscious effort to enhance it and have more of it, not only helps us feel good, but also helps us manifest better futures.
What things bring you pleasure? What could you appreciate more? What new things could you explore? We experience the world through our senses. Why not make the most of them? Experiences need not be complicated, they can be simple pleasures.
Here are a few of my favourite things…….
- the mysterious full moon
- beautiful photographs
- colours – paint, fabrics, pens, silks, wool, the sky, the grass – everything
- my home when its tidy
- heavy rain pounding down
- the drama of a good storm
- the rhythmic sound of reggae and dance music
- sweet love songs when I’m relaxed
- my children’s laughter
- Coffee – just the smell of it – yum!
- Lemon – real lemons and lemon essential oil in a burner, citrus perfumes
- Freshly laundered bed sheets
- Jasmine flowers on a balmy summer evening
- Sandalwood sticks
- Lemon Sorbet
- Buttered crumpets
- All seafood
- Pebble’s soft fur (the cat)
- Getting into a freshly laundered bed
- A deep lover’s kiss
- Yoga – the feeling when your body stretches
- Being in water