Setting your intention for the day is a really simple but powerful tool when you want to work with the Law of Attraction.
I met up with a lovely, gentle and strong friend the other day. She was worried about how her weekend would go. I asked her:
What would be your ideal weekend? What do you want to have happen?
In two very simple sentences she summarized what she wanted. It was easy and empowering. Its about saying: This is what I want. Universe. I don’t expect anything less. This is a strong and powerful stance. Its attractive, its enriching and above all it makes you FEEL good. This allows the Universe to align with you to make sure it happens.
If you are struggling to know how you really want your day to be ask yourself the following questions:
- How do I want to feel today?
- What do I want to have happen today?
- When I get into my bed tonight and playback the day, what would it look like?
Might be time to set my intentions for the weekend!
- I want to feel relaxed and have a gentle manifesting energy.
- I want to clear all my household clutter easily and joyfully.
- I want to have a feeling of release as I let go of things I don’t need any more and allow them to go to good homes so that people can appreciate them.
- I want my clutter clear to allow space for the things I want RIGHT NOW to flow into my life
- I want to appreciate what things have meant to ME as I release them into the universe.
- I want to sell my items at the car boot sale tomorrow and watch people’s happiness grow as they get their bargains.
- I want to make at least £200 which I look forward to spending on a moonstone ring and Buddha which I have my eye on.
- I am also looking forward to entering my £200 total into my Money Manifesting worksheet.
Wow! Just this simple focus on what I want has raised my vibrations and put me into the frame of mind to be able to do just what I want. I wasn’t expecting to write so much. I hadn’t set my expectations as high as this UNTIL I started to focus. Its feels fabulous! I will let you know how I get on.
What is your intention for today?