1. Out of ten how happy are you right now?
2 What ‘little things’ in your life make you happy and why?
- Walk in nature because of the magic of the Universe
- Books – So much knowledge to impart
- Dancing – nothing quite as freeing
- Singing – at the top of my lungs!
3. Which particular people in your life make you happy and why?
My boyfriend and my brother – they both always have me laughing
4. What do you feel would give you more happiness in your life right now?
Not Applicable – I am happy with life as it is
5. What makes you happy in your current relationships and why?
Ok. This is about my boyfriend….
- Laughter – most of the time when I talk to him, I am crying with laughter!
- He is so supportive of whatever I do – no matter how wacky it appears to him, and the favour is reciprocated.
- I feel at peace with myself whenever I am with him, whether we are doing something, talking or silent
- I always feel very safe around him as if he would protect me with his life, yet at the same time he gives me limitless freedom
6. What makes you happy about being a woman and why?
Hmmm… never really thought about this! I am who I am… I think I would have been just as comfortable being a man. It is all about who you are inside – How this is manifested in the world is merely incidental.
7. What makes you happy about men and why?
They are trainable! (LOL) I love their natural strength, and the fact that they don’t like to ask for directions!
8. What would make you more happy in the future and why?
Happiness is a state of being, not something you strive towards – I love my life. I don’t think that anything else there is out there would make me any happier
These questions certainly made me think about the things that bring me joy….Would I still be happy if these did not exist.. then yes…because happiness is all about being at peace and loving yourself regardless of the circumstances. It is all about understanding life. If you have this, then your life is already magical, even if there were no bells or whistles!
After 30 years as a successful accountant and entrepreneur, Michele realised her true vocation and embarked on an exciting new career path. A sought-after international speaker, trainer and coach, she has developed programs and strategies, built upon her professional achievements, personal insights and intuitive wisdom to help others become the best they can be.
Her natural talent for empowering those around her, coupled with her innate ability to channel her energy for a higher purpose, inspires Michele to strive to help people find their inner happiness and ultimate fulfilment, teaching them how to relax into life, and navigate through conflicts with ease. She works to help others discover the work that they were born to do, understand their purpose, and assist them to unearth their potential to awaken their true self – all of which she has experienced herself in her own journey of healing.
Name of Organisation – Michele Yeomans
Website – www.micheleyeomans.com
Twitter – @MicheleYeomans
Facebook – Michele Yeomans Speaker, Trainer, Coach
You Tube channel – Michele Yeomans