1. Out of ten how happy are you right now?
2. What ‘little things’ in your life make you happy and why?
NICE SMELLS. NICE THINGS. SMALL ACTS OF KINDNESS. CANDLES. WHEN THINGS WORK OUT WELL. WHEN THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS (E.G. WITH FAMILY, HEALTH, RELATIONSHIPS, CHILDREN, MONEY). THE FULL MOON. GOOD COFFEE. CUPS OF TEA.
3. Which people in your life make you happy and why?
MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY
4. What do you feel would give you more happiness in your life right now?
MORE TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
5. What makes you happy in your current relationships and why?
SHARED SENSE OF HUMOUR. SHARED INTERESTS. OPPORTUNITY TO BE LISTENED TO AND LISTEN.
6. What foods and drinks make you happy and why?
ALL FOOD AND DRINKS MAKE ME HAPPY
7. What makes you happy about being a woman and why?
WE ARE SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL. WE HAVE PERIODS. WE CREATE AND NURTURE LIFE. WE CAN MULTITASK. WE ARE EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT.
8. What makes you happy about men and why?
NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPY ABOUT MEN. SOME PARTICULAR MEN MAKE ME HAPPY. E.G. WHEN THEY SET ABOUT TO MEET MY NEEDS.
FUNDAMENTALLY, BEING HAPPY IS ABOUT HAVING ONE’S NEEDS MET.
9. Out of ten how happy are you after answering these questions?
Dr Sarah Earle is the Associate Dean of Research & Enterprise for the Faculty of Health & Social Care at the Open University, UK. She is also my sister. \\\:-)