This blog post has been inspired by Natalie Sisson’s 15 day 7 blog challenge where she asks us to choose one main thing to focus on for the rest of the year. In relation to the Law of Attraction and happiness, the more powerful your focus the more powerful your results.
5 Reasons Why is Focus Important
- Clarity of mind. Things are easier when you are focused. Fewer decisions. Easier decisions.
- Focus allows us to become really familiar and at home with the task at hand. This makes us feel comfortable and able.
- You become really good at what you are focusing on because your not being distracted by other things. This is very satisfying.
- Focus sends a strong and direct message to the Universe: “This is what I’m doing, this is what I want, this is what’s important.” Powerful messages of intent and action draw more of what we want and need towards us.
- Powerful results! When you focus on one main goal without other distractions you gain powerful results.
What’s your focus?
Choose your focus for the rest of the year.
Some questions that will help you choose:
- What do I really enjoy that I want to do more of?
- What one thing could I focus on that would really improve my life right now?
- What one thing could I focus on that would help improve the lives of others right now?
- What is really bugging the hell out of me, that I could well do without?
- What change could I make that would increase my happiness this year?
Mine is procrastination! I’m studying it and planning to conquer it – one step and a time! I’m enjoying all the learning that I’m doing, putting simple systems in place to help and then looking forward to sharing everything I learn about.