I have finally completed the revised edition of my Be Clutter Free Workbook. Here it is!
- Are you sick of clutter holding you back and draining your energy?
- Do you spend too long trying to find things because there is just too much stuff?
- Are you embarrassed to invite people back?
- Do you want that feeling of ease and peace when you come home?
- Do you want to be able to find anything you want straight away?
- Do you want to live in a home that you feel proud of and enjoy?
I would like to offer you my Be Clutter Free workbook which will help you declutter your home in a fun and easy way (yes its possible)
I created this workbook because I used to be a total clutterbug and now I am not. I wanted to help other women be clutter free too. It’s such a liberating experience and frees up so much time and energy, why wouldn’t I want to share this?
What you will get from this workbook?
- 65 pages that take you through your decluttering journey in easy, fun, manageable steps
- Interactive worksheets to help you track your progress
- Step by step instructions on how to declutter your home in easy ways
- Learn how just ten minutes a day can create significant dents in your clutter
- You get to find out why you have clutter in the first place
- You will create a beautiful vision of exactly how you want your home to look and feel
- You will learn how to declutter for good – joy!
Where clutter is concerned Less is More
Why learn about it from me?
As I said, I have been very cluttered myself in the past but once I started on this journey I never looked back. I wanted to declutter for good and I did. Decluttering made me feel free.
As a child my mother would hold her hands up in despair at my mess and inability to let go of anything and when I first had a young family its was very chaotic to say the least. It caused me endless hours of hunting for things and just seemed to sap my mental energy.
I discovered earlier this year that I had ADHD. Many people with ADHD suffer with clutter issues. I was just lucky that I created a solution for myself and now i want to share it with others.
Because decluttering has brought me untold benefits, this is why I’m very qualified to teach and share this information with you.
I have been a life coach for many years and I used to specialise in helping people to declutter for good. Its a real problem that can stop you moving on with your life. That’s when I created this workbook. Because it provides an affordable way to pass on my knowledge. It will be like having a hands on clutter clearing coach sitting right beside you.
Here are some of the questions you may have (but be sure to email me with any other questions you may have.)
Ali, do you teach a very ruthless method of decluttering?
I am quite a gentle person. What I do in the workbook is gently guide you and then you will quickly see how easy it is once you get going. Once you get started you will see the benefits for yourself. There is no need for ‘a firm hand.’ The process is designed for you to follow at your own pace with no bully tactics. You will do it because you want to and not because I’m telling you to.
Doesn’t decluttering take a very long time?
It can do. It depends on the extent of your problem. If you are organised and motivated it can get done very quickly indeed. The most important thing is to get started on the most important areas first. The areas that really cause you the most problems. Once you start to see results in these areas the rest just feels really, really easy.
Why do you say that decluttering can be done in ten minutes a day? Surely you need longer that that?
The point is that an awful lot can be done in ten minutes. Sometimes when you are overwhelmed or scared of something you might not be able to face more than ten minutes of it at a time. And that is fine. Later on when people start to feel the benefits they often charge ahead and spend longer periods sorting out their clutter. And that is fine too. No matter how much you do it will release lots of amazing energy in your life!